Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation in Clovis
Modern & Efficient Water Heater Solutions
The tankless water heater isn’t a new invention. From the earliest days of powered water heaters, there were systems that didn’t require a large storage tank in order to supply hot water. However, tankless water heaters have only recently developed the technology to be practical and effective for homes. Today, these models offer some excellent benefits over standard storage tank models, and their popularity in Europe has spread to the U.S. Are you interested in discovering the advantages of a tankless gas or electric water heater for yourself, or do you already have one installed in your house and you need repairs or maintenance service for it?
Call Mark Carpenter Plumbing at (575) 222-2551. We have the experience, training, and equipment to handle whatever job will give you the best-working tankless water heating system possible.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are usually more expensive to install than conventional water heaters, but they return their investment in a variety of ways:
- Less expensive to run – Because these systems only consume energy when there’s a demand for hot water, they’re more fuel efficient than storage systems, which must keep up a steady supply of heat to maintain water temperature.
- Energy efficient – Tankless water heaters only start heating water once the tap turns on, compared to traditional water heaters that constantly heat a tank full of water. By switching to a tankless model, you could cut your water heater's energy use by as much as 1/3 compared to a tank model.
- Save space – Not only are tankless water heaters more efficient, they also take up far less space than traditional tank water heaters. Traditional units need to hold anywhere from 20 to 60 gallons of water at a time depending on the size, and take up about the same amount of space as a teenager. Tankless water heaters on the other hand could almost fit in some teenagers' backpacks.
- Never run out of hot water – Since there’s no standing water supply that can be depleted and the system is always ready to heat up more water, tankless systems won’t leave anyone in your home with cold showers in the morning. Or cold water any time!
- Extended lifespan – Without the stresses of hot water in a tank and the constant use of energy, tankless water heaters will last for more years than conventional systems. That gives you even more time to reap in energy savings.
A tankless system will run down eventually, and you should always make sure to call on professionals to handle the necessary replacement work when that happens.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Homeowners are so attached to the idea of storage tanks when it comes to hot water that they find it a bit difficult to imagine how a tankless system might operate. But the principles are actually quite basic. A tankless water heater consists of a heat exchanger attached to the hot water line in a house. The water passes through a heat exchanger, where heat from either natural gas or electrical heating elements is applied to it. The heat exchanger is activated by the movement of water, so the water is only heated when a tap turns on demanding hot water somewhere in the house. For this reason, tankless systems are also called on–demand water heaters.
Call Today Tankless Water Heater Maintenance and Repair
Although the basic action of a tankless water heater is easy to explain, it is not a simple device. You must see that you have regular maintenance work done on it every year to keep its components from rapidly wearing down and creating numerous repair issues.
If you should run into a malfunction and the water heater isn’t doing the job it should, call on professionals to fix the problem. You will find all the services you need in Clovis, NM for a tankless water heater at Mark Carpenter Plumbing. We have more than 16 years of experience serving the hot water needs of homes in the area.
Call today at (575) 222-2551 to schedule your tankless water heater appointment.
Our experienced techs will ensure a job well done. We're licensed, insured, and provide guarantees for your peace of mind.
We Make it Easy
Call or contact us anytime to schedule a service. Our techs will be on time in uniform with fully stocked trucks.
The Best Equipment for Any Job
We have sewer camera tools, residential jetting vans, and commercial trailer-mounted jetting trucks to handle jobs both big and small.
We Support Our Military!
Every service call our camo van performs is a $10 donation to a local military support organization.
Up-front, Guaranteed Pricing
Eliminate the hassle and uncertainty with flat-rate, honest pricing.
8am-8pm Same Rate, Including Saturday
You can't predict an emergency, we're here for you when you need us.