Drain and Sewer
New Construction & Remodeling
Water Treatment Systems
Drain and Sewer Services in Clovis
It’s vital that your plumbing system distributes clean, drinkable water to all the taps in your home. Equally important, however, is the other side of this equation. Your drain and sewer system in Clovis, NM is tasked with disposing of waste and wastewater in an equally effective manner. In order to ensure that it is able to do so, you really must schedule your drain and sewer services with a trained professional.
Mark Carpenter Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business, and we’ve been at this since 2000. We have an in-house training program, so when we send plumbers and technicians to your home or commercial property, we know that they’ve got what it takes to do the job right. Simply dial our number to schedule drain and sewer services in Clovis, NM and the surrounding area.
Mark Carpenter Plumbing provides drain and sewer services in Clovis, NM and the surrounding areas.
We Offer Comprehensive Drain and Sewer Services
You wouldn’t call up a take–out restaurant, order part of your dinner, then call up another to complete your order, would you? Of course not, unless someone in your family really couldn’t agree on what to order. Well, we don’t think that you should have to juggle multiple contractors when you are looking for plumbers or drain and sewer technicians, either. That is why we offer such a comprehensive selection of services—so that you can get everything that you need, all in one place. We offer a range of services, from drain cleaning, to working with water and sewer lines. Don’t worry, though. We’d never dream of sacrificing the quality of our services for the quantity of services offered. When we do the job, we guarantee your satisfaction.
Signs of Trouble with Drain and Sewer System
Not only do we install full drain and sewer systems, but we can also resolve any issues that you may encounter with yours, including those with your drain and sewer lines, as well as buried pipes. All you have to do is dial our number to have any issues addressed by the qualified professionals on our team. Of course you must first recognize that your drain and sewer system is compromised to begin with. If you notice slow–moving drains throughout your property, if your toilet keeps backing up, or if you smell sewage in your home or commercial property, contact us immediately. Believe us when we tell you that you don’t want to wait around for drain and sewer problems to worsen.
- Water Lines: When you need a water line installed, you need only pick up the phone and schedule service with a member of our team. We have the proper training, experience, equipment, and licensing to install water lines from 4" to 16". That’s a pretty good spread, so you can count on us to handle the job right.
- Sewer Lines: The same qualifications and dimensions mentioned above in regards to water lines apply to sewer lines as well. Your sewer line certainly isn’t the most complex piece of equipment in your plumbing system. That doesn’t mean, though, that you can afford to take any chances with the quality of its installation or services.
- Hydro–Jetting: Our hydro–jetter is a trailer–mounted unit that includes a 600–gallon water tank, a high–powered pump, and multiple hoses that are used to clear out drains that are either large or completely backed up. It will clear just about any drain stoppage and is used along with a camera to discover why the drain became clogged like tree roots or a broken pipe.
- Video Camera Inspection: Is there a clog somewhere in your drain or sewer system that other plumbers have not been able to resolve successfully? Well, chances are that they are neither as skilled nor as well–equipped as ours. We use video camera inspection equipment in order to determine precisely what’s wrong with your pipes, from the inside.
- Drain Cleaning: You may balk at the idea of hiring a professional to clean your drains at first, but this is a very beneficial, often necessary service that you should definitely keep in mind. Don’t rely on ineffective chemical cleaners or DIY snaking attempts to clean your drains. Instead, leave your drain cleaning to the pros in our employ.
- Traditional Electric Cable Machines: For all of the modern technology out there, the fact is that there are many situations in which the old standby is the right tool for the job. If you have tree roots or other stubborn blockages in your drain or sewer lines, then a traditional electric cable machine may be the best resource for breaking it up and clearing it out. Our skilled technicians have such equipment at their disposal.
- CCTV Inspection Systems: Should modern technology be called for in diagnosing and resolving issues with your drain and sewer systems, a CCTV inspection system is a great tool to have on–hand. These systems involve sending a camera into your drain or sewer line, and feeding back footage on a closed circuit TV. The footage may also be recorded in order to facilitate further examination.
- Underground Pipe Locating: Not all pipes are going to be easy to access. If you have an issue with pipes buried beneath the ground, or if you just need to find those pipes in order to avoid damaging them during any sort of project, call us. We can locate your pipes successfully so that the work can commence.